Posted by AJ on May 20th, 2011 | 0 comments
This veggie juice “lemonade” is delicious and will have a seriously positive effect on your energy levels. Courtesy of Jay Archer.
Jay’s version of Natalia Rose’s “green lemonade” requires a good vegetable juicer (I love my Breville):
- enough celery to make 1 liter of juice (about 4 stalks)
- enough carrots to make 1 liter of juice
- 1 entire lemon
- 1 entire green apple
- fresh ginger the size of your thumb or forefinger
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons of agave nectar or honey to taste
- 1 liter of packed fresh baby spinach, blended (I pour the celery juice into the blender with the spinach and blend it until it there are no more pieces of spinach, which would mess up the consistency of the final juice).
- Stir and serve. Makes at least a gallon, and lasts about 6 days in the fridge